Have you received your "Request For Proposal" (RFP) for that project that you need to grow your business to the next level?
But...just the size of that document is OVERWHELMING!
Is it complete?
Are pages or sections missing?
If it is complete, you now must make copies and distribute it to the appropriate staff.
Now, prepare questions for submission to the contracting office.
Receive and review the responses.
When the review is complete, distribute and review the new documents with pertinent staff.
Congratulations, you have almost completed your first step.
The next nine (9) phases of your proposal are really the fun parts. Each phase has a minimum of four integral steps and as many as 15 steps if the proposal is even going to receive consideration from the contracting office.Consider issues within the following phases:
- Partners: who will participate in your bid
- Technical Strategy: (strengths, weaknesses, themes)
- Technical Proposal: (Prepare drafts, revisions, identify and obtain writers, determine review, feedback and editing process, etc.)
- Personnel: (Recruit long-term staff and consultants, collect Curriculum Vitae
(CV) from staff, review resumes, identify best candidates, etc.)
- Past Performance Information: Review, etc.
- Packaging: How will proposal be packaged?
- Finishing: (Final review and editing, prepare sections, covers, cover sheets, etc.)
- Production: Who, when, where of production of final proposal.
- Delivery of Proposal: (Packaging, mailing, couriers, etc.)Finally...done?
call MoxiCom Technical Communications for professional proposal document management.
Back to top
Contact Moxicom for more information
Go to Quote Info